Bantha Apps Piotr Zdziarski ("we," "us," or "Fullscreen Lightbox") uses your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of the information in accordance with this policy.
1. Data We Collect
1.1 Data You Provide To Us
To create an account you need to provide:
- personal name or company name
- email address
1.3 Data Collected Automatically
We temporarily store your IP address to protect our Service against abuse and fraud. We may permanently store your IP address if you are engaged in activities that breach our terms and conditions (for example, spamming, DDoS attacks, brute force attacks).
2. How We Use Your Data
We use the collected data to operate our Service, protect our Service, provide authentication feature, enable payment for our plugins, and bind paid plug-ins to your account.
The goals of the cookies we use are described in the Cookies Policy page.
3. Disclosure Of Data
We may share your data with the following third parties that help us to provide you with our services, or to run our business—for example, to the providers of virtual machines, data storage, and backup services:
We may also share your data with certain third parties if we are obliged to do so under applicable legislation (especially with tax authorities or with other government bodies exercising their statutory powers) or if such sharing is necessary to achieve the purposes defined above (especially with government bodies or with parties harmed as a result of violations of applicable laws).
4. Your rights
4.1 Data Retention
We keep your registration data for as long as your account is open.
Cookies retention time is described in the Cookies Policy.
4.2 Rights to Access and Control Your Personal Data
For personal data that we have about you, you can:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit your password at the login page. Other information can be edited by contacting us.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (for example, if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (for example, if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
4.3 Account Closure
After your account closure we immediately delete all your personal data.
5. Other Important Information
5.2 International data transfer
Our servers are located within the European Economic Area and your data will not be transfered outside of it.
Our products and services are not designed for and are not offered to children under the age of 13. If we discover that a person under the age of 13 has submitted information directly to us, we will delete the information from our systems.
5.4 Links To Other Sites